Foreign Students Scholarships Program
The National Centre for Physics (NCP), Islamabad is pleased to announce “Al-Beruni International Scholarship” for foreign PhD
students/Post Doc Fellows for research work in the following fields:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Additive Manufacturing (3D printing)
- Vacuum Sciences
- The scholarship will cover a stipend of PKR 35000/- per month for PhD Students and PKR 50000/- per month for Post Doc Fellow.
- The selected applicants will work under joint supervision of relevant Faculty Members at NCP and the University/Research Institute.
- Initially the scholarship will be granted for a period of 02 years for PhD students and 06 Months for Post Doc Fellows.
- Additional facilities of free accommodation can be extended to selected applicants.
- For PhD Research Work: Applicant must be enrolled in full time PhD Programme (field relevant to NCP mandate) in international
- For Post Doc Fellows: Must be Ph.D (field relevant to NCP mandate) from recognized Foreign University with 1-2 years experience of
research in a research institute.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for PhD scholars is 35 years and for Post Doc Fellows is 40 years on the closing date of application.
- Students already availing any other scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Compliance to required criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria, further shortlisting
may be carried out on the basis of higher grades in respective degree/ relevant experience/ any other criteria deemed appropriate by the organization.
- The organization reserves the rights to withdraw/cancel the scholarship or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicants must submit NOC from (university/ employer/ research supervisor), research proposal, detailed CV along with a list of publications
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to send applications at
For the scholarship program, click here.
For Further Queries, Please Contact:
Collaborations & Academic Activities Department (CAAD)
National Centre for Physics,
Shahdra Valley Roadnear NIPS,
P.O. Box No. 2141
Islamabad - 44000